Together Again. Safely.
Our teams are excited to start welcoming you back to amenity spaces and common areas. We’re closely monitoring guidelines released by state and local officials, as well as the CDC to determine how and when to safely open each of our amenity spaces. We have developed a detailed phased reopening plan of our amenity spaces to ensure that when the time is right, we’re ready.
As we reopen, things will look a little different. Here are a few changes you can expect:
- Our leasing office will initially reopen by appointment only.
- Our on-site teams will be wearing personal protective equipment and may have Plexiglas desk shields.
- Per CDC recommended guidelines, Six-foot social distance practices, and face masks will be required when entering the leasing office and common areas.
- New signage will serve as a friendly reminder of revised community guidelines, social distancing, capacity limits, and cleanliness measures that reflect health and safety protocols.
Our team would like to thank you for choosing to make this your home.
What you can do to help your community stay safe?
- Utilize our Resident Portal, email, or phone communication to address any questions or concerns you may have.
- When making rent payments, please mail or utilize established rent drop boxes (if available), if paying with a physical check. You can still make online ACH and credit card payments using the Resident Portal.
- Limit maintenance requests to emergencies only.
- Practice social distancing with neighbors and employees. Please wear a face mask while in shared common areas.
- Follow recommendations outlined by the CDC to stop the spreading of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and to protect yourself. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
We have had a great experience working with Terra Fremont Management. Ashley has done a stellar job helping us secure the right apartment and making our move in seamless in a hectic season. We appreciate the great customer service and management support through this process. Their customer service should be acknowledged and we look forward to a great relationship going forward. Great JOB!!!1- Yelp
Management is great, they always give quick responses to any issue or request, maintenance is also always onsite and ready to help. I'm very happy to live in this community. It's really clean. There are several rules and protocols in place to help a better quality of life in this community- www.ApartmentsRatings.com
I recently toured here and can't rave enough about how amazing the staff is! They were accommodating with my crazy schedule and we were able to work out a time for me to come in. It was great to see how diligent they were with making sure everything was properly disinfected and enforced social distancing very well.- www.ApartmentsRatings.com
New management is great. All our inquiries have always been attended and taken care of. There is great communication and they have improved the living area. Everything is better now. The pool is awesome and we feel safe. I like this place a lot and I'm also grateful with Ashley for always helping us out. The is less noise and maintenance is always around- Yelp